Adopted Oct 29, 2022; effective Nov 29, 2022:
- Those who attend in-person Minnstf meetings must be
up-to-date as defined by the CDC at their "Stay Up to Date with Your COVID-19 Vaccines". (Find your age group, then pull down
the type of vaccine for the definition.)
- Meeting hosts may set and enforce additional covid mitigation rules,
regardless of whether the meeting is being held in their house.
- Members that do not satisfy a meeting's covid requirements are allowed to
come to the door of the house, or closest equivalent, and have their attendance
recorded without entering. This shall be deemed as attendance for voting
- This policy does not apply if both Hennepin and Ramsey counties are
listed as "low" community transmission
by the CDC [under 10 cases
per 100,000 residents per week].
- This policy will automatically expire upon the election of a new
board unless that new board reapproves it.
- Additionally, the board must discuss this policy at their first meeting following
each June 15, September 15 and December 15 and affirmatively either
keep, modify, or end the policy.